- 6oz lean ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Liquid Aminos
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Combine turkey, chopped onion, garlic, Liquid Aminos, salt and pepper in a bowl, mixing ingredients throughout the ground turkey.
- Heat a pan on medium-high heat. Depending on your desired serving size, form turkey into small patties.
- When the pan is sufficiently hot, spray the pan with a little zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray and carefully cook patties until done, flipping to ensure the meat is cooked all the way through.
- Serve between slices of lettuce, and top with vegetables of your choice, including but not limited to: onion, tomato and pickles. Enjoy!