Garlic and Herb Steak
- 3.5 oz boneless sirloin steak
- ½ tsp McCormick Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp water
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Prepare garlic and place in the center of a 8-10 inch square of heavy foil. Bring foil up around the cloves, making a replica bowl.
- Sprinkle Italian Seasoning, rosemary, and water into foil bowl. Completely enclose the garlic with the foil and twist on the top.
- While you prepare the steak, grill the foil filled with garlic. Sprinkle the steak with salt and pepper, and rub well into the steak. Place steak on the grill.
- Continue cooking garlic cloves and the steak until the steak is done. Note: Garlic cloves should be soft by the time the steak is done.
- To serve, carefully open the foil and put garlic on top of the steak. Mash garlic with a fork and sprinkle with herb mixture over garlic and steak.