Citrus Strawberry Mocktail
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped and pulsed in the blender
- 1 cup zero-calorie lemon-lime soda
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp Stevia®
- Mix Stevia®, water and strawberries together in a pot.
- Heat over medium heat until boiling, then stir in Stevia® until completely dissolved.
- Pour through a fine strainer and discard the leftover strawberry.
- Mix strawberry mixture (Simple Syrup), lemon-lime soda and lime juice. Enjoy chilled.
About 2 servings
Picking Perfect Strawberries
When on the hunt for the strawberries, look for fresh green leaves and plump berries with no signs of mold. If the berries are starting to look “dry” or shriveled, they are getting old. Smaller berries are often sweeter, but bigger berries are delicious, too!