Spicy Garlic Shrimp
- 3.5 oz uncooked shrimp
- 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 tsp of chili flakes
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Peel, devein and rinse the shrimp. Pat dry, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Mince garlic cloves and sauté lightly until tender and fragrant.
- Combine garlic, cilantro, lime juice & chili flakes by whisking together. Set aside.
- Heat your grill or griddle to medium-high heat and grill the shrimp for about 3-4 minutes on each side. (You’ll want a little char, while being careful not to overcook.)
- Remove the shrimp from grill and coat with garlic-cilantro sauce. Enjoy!