- 3.5oz white fish
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- lemon and orange zest, to taste
- lemon and orange slices
- chopped parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Stevia, to taste
- Mix lemon juice with zest and a small amount of Stevia.
- Baste fish with mixture and top with salt, pepper, and lemon and orange slices.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and place on the barbeque or in oven at 350 degrees.
- Cook fish for 5-10 minutes or until fish is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with lemon and top with parsley.