How much time and money do you invest in your health? It’s no surprise that many people think that living a healthy lifestyle is expensive. However, the true cost of being unhealthy could be much higher.
The Benefits of Weight Loss
Here is how achieving a healthy weight will have a direct impact on your long-term health and well-being:
- Improves mobility. For every pound lost, you lose about three pounds of stress on your knees and about six pounds of stress on your hips. This means less joint pain, so daily tasks (like walking) become easier.
- Fewer medications. Better overall health means reduced need for blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, or other medications.
- More energy. When someone loses weight, their energy levels will improve. Plus, your body can function much better when it’s supplied with nutritious food.
- Better sleep. Weight loss reduces issues like sleep apnea and improves sleep quality, which leads to more energy throughout the day.
- Higher self-esteem. Not all the benefits of weight loss are physical. You may experience higher self-esteem and a more positive outlook on life.
|How Much Does it Cost to Be Overweight?
• Frequent doctor visits
|Savings & Benefits of Weight Loss
• Fewer medical bills and doctor’s visits
Why My Journey Was Worth Every Penny
“I absolutely think the cost drove me to be more successful. If I was going to spend that much money on myself, I had to make it work. As a result, I feel like I’ve gotten my life back — and I don’t think you can put a price tag on that. I would do it again in a heartbeat!” – Becky M. | 47 lbs. lost
“I think it’s the money not spent sometimes that people don’t think about. If I hadn’t found Red Mountain and continued down that path, who knows what kind of medical issues and heart disease I’d be looking at? I was able to get years back on my life.” – Maria C. | 85 lbs. lost
“Red Mountain is an investment in yourself, your time, and your will. When I finally reached my goal weight, I felt like I had won the lottery ticket for my health! I’ve been given a fresh start to be who I really want to be, both physically and mentally.” – Robert S. | 70 lbs. lost
Our dedicated team is here to support you as you take the first step on your journey towards a healthier and happier you. Request an appointment now to get started.