Breakfast Inspiration: Protein Crepes
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 serving of RM Rich & Creamy Vanilla Shake
- In a bowl, combine egg whites and protein powder.
- Whisk batter until protein powder is dissolved, adding water to thin if needed.
- Scoop 1/3-1/2 of the mixture into a heated skillet , rotating pan around so that the batter spreads thin.
- Cook until the bottom of the crepe is lightly browned, then flip to cook the other side
- Remove crepe from heat and top with fruit, Walden Farms Syrup or Fruit Spread, or other approved items for added flavor.
Lunch & Dinner Inspiration: Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- 1 Pork tenderloin
- Walden Farms BBQ Sauce
- Juice of 1 orange
- Chili powder (to taste)
- Cut the tenderloin in half & place in a 3-quart slow cooker along with Walden Farms BBQ Sauce, juice of 1 orange & chili powder to taste.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender.
- After 4-5 hours, remove meat and shred with two forks. Return to slow cooker to heat through.
- Serve in between lettuce leaves.
Lunch & Dinner Inspiration: Cauliflower “Potato” Salad
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 3 Tbsp Walden Farms
- Amazin’ Mayo
- 1/2 Tbsp mustard
- Dill (to taste)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Quarter & steam cauliflower for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- As soon as it is ready, remove from the heat and rinse in cold water for several minutes until cold.
- Then, set cauliflower on paper towels to drain. Pat dry if necessary.
- Chop the cauliflower into small bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl with the scallions and celery. Gently toss together.
- Next, add the mayo, mustard, salt and pepper; fold together gently with a spatula until well combined. Sprinkle a little dill over the top.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour and serve.
Dessert & Snack Inspiration: Shaved Ice
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups zero-calorie soda, such as Zevia® (any flavor)
- 1 4-serving box of Sugar-Free Jell-O® (any flavor)
- Whisk together the boiling water and gelatin mix until dissolved.
- Pour gelatin mixture into a square cake pan, also stirring in soda.
- Freeze mixture for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve quickly when ready, using an ice cream scoop to portion.
Serving size dependent on individual calorie allotment or diet plan