There is no one-size-fits all way to lose weight. No matter if you are looking to lose a few stubborn pounds or hoping to successfully avoid weight loss surgery, Red Mountain Weight Loss® in Southlake, Texas has the right solution for you.
MEDICALLY SUPERVISED WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMS
At Red Mountain Weight Loss®, you’ll find a variety of helpful weight loss programs. Each of our programs is under the guidance and supervision of an experienced chief medical director, who is a Diplomate of the Obesity Medicine Association and Certified in Family Practice and Obesity Medicine. You will also receive the help of a licensed medical team.
At Red Mountain Weight Loss®, you’ll find a program individualized to your unique lifestyle and weight loss needs. These weight loss essentials include medical-grade vitamins and supplements which promote good health and overall well-being, appetite suppressants which alleviate the struggles associated with a low-calorie diet, exclusive weight loss boosters which can help to accelerate results and boost energy levels, and much more. When you’re looking to jumpstart your weight loss, Red Mountain Weight Loss® can help you find the exact plan that is right for you and your lifestyle. Contact us today for information about our programs for medical weight loss in Southlake, Texas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What programs are offered at this location?
Our medical weight loss programs are designed to help you achieve your goals and promote good health. Our programs can help you avoid weight loss surgery and teach you healthy habits at the same time.
We’re proud to offer a range of weight loss programs. They are as follows:
- RM3®: This is our signature and most popular program. It is a comprehensive 3-step program that can help you lose weight fast and sustain it over time. Each step of RM3® includes a private consultation with our Licensed Medical Provider along with a unique Guidebook with Diet Plan to help you lose up to 20 pounds or more per month – and then keep it off for life! RM3® is safe and effective for both men and women.
- RM Lifestyle®: The RM Lifestyle® program includes monthly consultations with a Medical Provider along with an individualized Guidebook with diet plans featuring an optimum balance of macronutrients, weight loss boosters, medical-grade supplements, and prescription appetite suppressants all combine to help you lose up to 10 pounds or more every month.
Schedule an appointment in Southlake to learn more about our programs and to get help deciding which one may be best for your weight loss goals and lifestyle.
How much does the Red Mountain Weight Loss program cost?
The new patient consultation with a Licensed Medical Provider is $55. If you choose to start a program, that consultation fee will be applied directly toward your weight loss program. Depending which program you choose, they start between $199 to $599 which will include your first four weeks in the Weight Loss Window along with the transition to Lifetime Maintenance. Get more information about our interest-free financing here.
Do I need an appointment for initial consultation and how long does the initial consultation usually take?
Because we specialize in non-surgical medical weight loss programs, it is necessary that, you meet with one of our licensed medical providers by appointment either in one of our locations or by video from the privacy of your home. The initial consultation typically lasts approximately 90 minutes. During this appointment, our medical providers will review your health history, personal weight loss goals, and lifestyle. Based on those findings, they will prescribe the best program for you. Click here to schedule your consultation either in location or by video appointment.
How much weight can I expect to lose on the RM3® medical weight loss program?
Individual results may vary as determined by your metabolism, your compliance with the program, and the overall amount of weight you need to lose. Get more answers to your RM3 questions.
We also have a variety of products to help you meet your weight loss goals. They include the following:
- Vitamins and Supplements: Our medical-grade vitamins and supplements are proven to help patients achieve or maintain their optimal weight.
- Weight Loss Boosters: Our variety of weight loss boosters can help you burn fat, increase energy, decrease hunger, and more.
- Protein Shakes and Bars: We offer protein shakes and bars to help you stay on track with your health and weight loss goals.
If extra pounds are hurting your health, stop by our convenient Southlake location today. You’ll instantly feel a new level of confidence that will carry over into everything you do!
Visit our Facebook Page to stay connected and learn more about our practice.