Turkey Tenderloin with Cranberry Sauce
- 8 oz turkey tenderloin
- ½ jar Walden Farms Cranberry Sauce & Fruit Spread
- ¼ cup Splenda®
- Zest of one orange
- Juice of one orange
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Fresh rosemary (to taste)
- Place Walden Farms Cranberry Sauce & Fruit Spread into a saucepan along with a little bit of water until simmering and desired consistency is reached. Keep on low heat.
- For tenderloin: pat the meat dry with paper towels to ensure that it browns properly.
- Season with salt, pepper, orange juice, orange zest, ginger and rosemary.
- Place tenderloin in the oven at 425° F. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the meat’s internal temperature is 165° F at the thickest part.
- Remove tenderloin from the oven and allow to rest, brushing with the juices from the bottom of the pan.
- Top with cranberry sauce and enjoy!