Thai Beef Soup
- 3.5oz beef
- 2 cups beef or vegetable broth (or substitute 1 cup water for 1 cup broth)
- 3 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed and minced
- fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/8 tsp chili powder or red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- pinch of cinnamon
- Stevia, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat up broth.
- Add dry spices, bay leaf, Bragg’s, garlic and onion and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add beef and celery and cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until soft.
- Add salt, pepper, and Stevia.
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.