Chinese Chicken Salad
- 3.5oz chicken breast
- 3 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced green onion
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed and minced
- fresh grated ginger or a dash of powdered ginger
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- Stevia, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown the chicken with lemon juice, 1 tablespoon Bragg’s, garlic, and onion.
- Slice cabbage into fine strips. Steam lightly until cooked then drain off excess liquid in strainer.
- Add chicken, ginger, salt and pepper and chill. Sprinkle with additional Bragg’s