Tomato Basil Chicken
- 3.5oz cubed chicken
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 1-2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 leaves basil, rolled and sliced
- 1/8 tsp oregano fresh or dried
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of onion powder
- cayenne, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Lightly brown the chicken in small saucepan with lemon juice.
- Add garlic, onion, spices and water.
- After chicken is cooked, add fresh tomatoes and basil.
- Continue cooking for 5-10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Garnish with fresh basil.