Breakfast Inspiration: Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake
- 1 Thick & Rich Chocolate Protein Shake (mixed with water)
- Torani® Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Syrup (to taste)
- 4-5 Ice Cubes
Combine Ingredients in a blender and pulse until fully combined. Add water if desired to reach a smoother consistency.
Lunch & Dinner Inspiration: Apricot Glazed Salmon
- 2 6-oz salmon filets
- 2 tsp Walden Farms Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms Apricot Fruit Spread
- 1/3 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix vinegar, preserves, garlic powder and sea salt in a small bowl to make glaze.
- Brush glaze over salmon and bake for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
Lunch & Dinner Inspiration: Garlic Collard Greens
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 16 oz collard greens, cut into 2-in segments
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Place a large pan over medium-high heat & spray with a little zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Add garlic to pan and cook until fragrant. When ready, add collard greens and sauté until they start to wilt.
- Pour in chicken broth, seasoning with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes as desired. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until greens are tender.
Dessert & Snack Inspiration: Healthy “Sour Patch Kids”
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 package sugar-free watermelon JELL-O®
- 1 package sugar-free lemon JELL-O®
- Mix JELL-O® flavors in a small bowl and set aside. Pour about ¼ of the mixture onto a plate.
- Rinse blueberries and pat until mostly dry. Add a few blueberries at a time to the plate of JELL-O® mix and roll around until completely coated.
- When coated, remove the blueberries and place in a separate bowl. Repeat the process, adding more JELL-O® mix to the plate as needed, until all blueberries have been coated.
- Place your bowl of JELL-O® covered blueberries into the refrigerator for at least one hour.
Serving size dependent on individual calorie allotment or diet plan