- 1 large zucchini
- Zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray
- Salt or other seasonings, to taste
- Preheat oven to 225° F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice your zucchini thinly by hand, or on a mandolin.
- Sandwich the slices between paper towels to absorb excess moisture which helps them crisp up better in the oven.
- Line up the zucchini slices on the prepared baking sheet tightly next to each other, making sure not to overlap them.
- Lightly spray your zucchini slices with zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt or other seasonings, as desired (for example, cayenne, Tajin, Italian seasoning, dill, garlic, or chili powder!)
- Bake for 2+ hours until they start to brown and are crisp. Let cool before removing and serving.
Makes 1-2 servings of vegetables