- 1 cup beef or chicken broth (Depending on your protein choice)
- ¼ cup Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- orange juice (Juice from 3 segments)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp finely minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp powdered ginger or grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove finely minced garlic
- lemon and/or orange zest, to taste
- Stevia, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced.
- As the liquid reduces, deglaze the pan with a little water or broth to intensify the flavors.
- Enjoy as a glaze or sauce with chicken or beef.