Spicy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 20 mushrooms
- 8 oz crab meat
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- ½ cup of Walden Farms® mayo
- Zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and prepare an iron skillet with zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove stems of mushrooms and place in the skillet. Set aside.In another pan, spray zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray, sauté onion and garlic in pan until simmering. Add in crab meat, paprika, old bay seasoning, salt, mayo, and stir.
- Take the crab mixture and stuff the mushrooms.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked. Serve as an appetizer or snack!
Bunless California Burgers
- 1 pound beef
- 1 tbsp of burger seasoning
- 1 tsp of salt and pepper
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 2 egg whites
- ½ head of lettuce
- Preheat grill.
- Season the beef with the burger seasoning, salt, and pepper. Roll into balls. Gently press patties on the grill, grill until cooked to your desire.
- In a separate pan, cook egg whites on low-medium heat.
- Stack your Bunless California Burger with two pieces of lettuce on the outside, beef on the inside, and red onions, tomatoes, and egg whites on top. Taste your delicious concoction!
Strawberry Mint Spritzer
- 1 cup of strawberries sliced
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups sparkling water
- 2 tbsp Stevia sweetener
- 1 cup ice
- Combine strawberries, mint, and sweetener in a saucepan. Heat to low-medium, and until the mixture turns into a purée, about ten minutes.
- Turn heat off. Let cool for a few minutes, and then add to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour sparking water and ice in a glass, and add 2 tbsp of the purée. Add more to taste. Enjoy a refreshing beverage!
1Roberts, Amy. “11 Facts to Raise Your Grilling IQ.” CNN. https://www.cnn.com/2013/06/21/living/grilling-by-the-numbers