Stuffed Chicken Roulade with Sour Apple-Lemon Sauce
- 100g (3.5 oz.) chicken
- 1 cup minced celery
- 1 chopped apple
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- Pinch of sage
- Pinch of marjoram
- Pinch of lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tenderize and flatten the chicken breast manually.
- In a small frying pan, combine apple, celery, spices and lemon juice.
- Sauté ingredients until slightly cooked. Deglaze periodically to create a rich lemon sauce.
- Set the sauce aside and put the stuffing inside the flattened chicken breast and roll up.
- Bake in 375-degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Add the lemon sauce and warm. Slice the roll and serve.
Serving size dependent on individual calorie allotment