Spicy Thai Cucumber Salad
- 1 whole cucumber, cut julienne style
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp vegetable broth (optional)
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 basil leaf, rolled and sliced
- 1 tsp cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/8 tsp red chili flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Stevia, to taste
- Chop up cucumber in julienne strips.
- Mix liquid ingredients with the garlic, onion, fresh herbs and chili flakes.
- Mix in cucumbers and coat thoroughly with spice mixture.
- Allow to marinate for 10 minutes or overnight.