- 1/2 orange, rolled and slightly juiced with rind
- 1/2 lemon, slightly juiced and with rind
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp minced green onion
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of orange and lemon zest
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Stevia, to taste
- In a small saucepan add slightly juiced orange with rind and lemon with rind to water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the pulp comes out of the rinds.
- Scrape out the pulp and discard the rinds.
- Continue stirring and reducing down the liquid by half until desired consistency is reached.
- Add onion, Stevia, and spices.
- Add chicken, white fish or beef, and sauté or pour spicy orange sauce over desired cooked protein.
- Serve with remaining orange slices for garnish.