- 3.5oz shrimp
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely minced
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, finely minced
- 1 tsp fresh Italian parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray
- Sauté the garlic with a little bit of zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray and lemon juice in a small frying pan.
- Add shrimp, cilantro, mint and parsley. Stir fry together until shrimp is cooked and coated with herb mixture.
- Add a little extra water or lemon juice if necessary.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.