- 3.5 oz. shrimp
- ⅓ cup Miracle Noodle® Miracle Rice
- ¼ cup shallots, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ¾ bag frozen cauliflower rice
- ½ cup bell peppers
- ½ cup broccoli
- ⅓ cup broth of choice
- 1 ½ tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 ½ Tbsp garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse, drain, and dry the Miracle Rice and set aside.
- On the stove top, cook shallots and celery for 5 minutes.
- Add the riced cauliflower, shrimp, mushrooms, and garlic and cook for 10 minutes. Then, add the broth, sage, rosemary, and thyme and cook until there is no more liquid.
- Add the Miracle Rice* and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Allow to cool before serving.