- 6 salmon fillets, skin and remove any pin bones (36 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp Swerve® Brown Sugar Replacement
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray
- Spray pan with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray and preheat over medium heat.
- Combine Swerve® Brown Sugar Replacement, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Spray each salmon fillet with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray. Rub each fillet with about 1/2 Tbsp of the spice mixture.
- Cook the salmon, flesh side down, for 4-5 mins. Flip the salmon and cook another 5-6 mins.
- Add fish to a platter and serve immediately.
For Flex™ Patients: Add crushed pecans (8) to the spice mixture.
Recipe Yields: 4 1/4 cups of vegetables