- 3.5 oz. thick sliced or whole chicken breast
- ¼ cup chicken broth or water
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch of lemon zest
- Marinate chicken in lemon juice, salt and rosemary.
- Mix spices together in shallow bowl or plate.
- Coat the chicken pieces with spice mixture and place in baking dish.
- Add broth and top chicken with additional spice mixture.
- Bake chicken at 350°F for approximately 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and lemon slices.