Roasted Tomato with Onion
- 4 thin whole slices of onion
- 4 thick cut tomato slices
- 1-2 cloves of garlic sliced
- 2 leaves fresh basil, rolled and sliced
- Sprinkle of dried or fresh oregano
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Stevia, to taste (optional)
- lemon juice, to taste
- Lay out slices of onion rings intact.
- Salt and pepper the onion and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Lay a few slices of basil and garlic on top of the onion.
- Top onion slices with a slice of tomato.
- Top the tomato with remaining basil and garlic.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes or until desired degree.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 4 servings