Roasted Beef and Apple Kabobs
- 3.5oz of lean good quality beef or chunked chicken
- 1 apple, cut into large chunks
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup beef, chicken, or vegetable broth
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- Stevia, to taste
- Spices, as desired
- Marinate beef or chicken in broth, vinegar, and spices, as desired.
- Layer apple, onion petals, and beef or protein chunks on wooden or metal skewers (If using wooden skewers soak them for a few minutes so they don’t burn).
- Barbecue directly or place on aluminum foil sheet and cook until desired degree. Baste frequently with remaining marinade.
- Heat the remaining marinade in a small sauce pan and use as a dipping sauce.