- 3.5oz cooked lobster (in pieces)
- 1⁄2 head lettuce
- Sliced tomato (optional)
- 2 Tbsp vinaigrette of choice or lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp on green onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp on tarragon, chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- In a non-stick pan, sauté the lobster with zero-calorie cooking spray, lemon juice, onion, tarragon, garlic powder, and salt & pepper until the lobster is tender.
- Chop lettuce and arrange on a plate, spoon the lobster mixture over it. Top with 1 serving of Walden Farms® dressing of choice or more lemon juice. Serve with sliced tomato, if desired.