- 1 lb. English cucumbers, diced (2 cups)
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes, halved (2 cups)
- 1 bell pepper, cored and diced (about ½ cup)
- ½ small red onion, diced (about ¼ cup)
- ⅓ cup fresh Italian parsley, roughly-chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint, roughly-chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl until evenly combined.
Season to taste with salt and pepper, also adding in extra lemon juice if desired. Top with parsley and mint.
Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 2 days.
Recipe Yields: 4 3⁄4 cups of vegetables