- 3.5oz lean ground hamburger meat (less than 7% fat)
- 1 tbsp finely minced onion
- 1 clove finely minced garlic
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of onion powder
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Mix ingredients thoroughly and form into patties (2-3).
- Fry in small frying pan until desired degree, or grill on the barbeque.
* If using frying pan, add small amounts of water and deglaze pan to intensify flavors. Cook approximately 3 minutes each side or to desired degree.
Variations: Add stevia, lemon juice, and Bragg’s liquid aminos to create a slight teriyaki flavor.