- 3.5oz beef, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup beef broth or water
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1/4 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Stevia, to taste (optional)
- Sauté ginger and spices in broth and liquid ingredients to release the flavors. Add the beef and stir fry gently.
- Deglaze the pan periodically by adding a little water.
- Add chopped green onions and serve hot.