Crock Pot Chicken
- Several 3.5oz whole chicken breast pieces
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 5 cloves garlic, freshly chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp whole black peppercorns
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place pieces of chicken in crock-pot and cover with enough water so it doesn’t burn.
- Add spices and onion. Cook on medium for 3 or more hours.
Tip:Save the juices for sauces and dressings.
Variations: add 1 can tomato paste or freshly chopped tomatoes. Try an organic poultry mix spice mixture for a rich sage flavor.