- 4 cod fillets (4 oz. each)
- 3 cups fresh thin asparagus, trimmed
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place cod and asparagus in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan sprayed with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Brush fish with lemon juice; sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, about 12 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Serve warm and enjoy!
Whole Recipe Yields:
16 oz. of protein
5 cups of vegetables
¼ of recipe
4 oz. of protein
1 ¼ cups of vegetables