- 8 oz. chicken chorizo (found at Sprouts®)
- 16 oz. Brussels sprouts, sliced
- 2 Tbsp chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Heat large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add broth, onions, and garlic powder. Cook until fragrant and onions are translucent.
- Add chicken chorizo to the skillet, cooking until brown.
- Add Brussels sprouts and cook until soft and tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm and enjoy!
Whole Recipe Yields:
8 oz. of protein
2 cups of vegetables
½ of recipe
4 oz. of protein
1 cup of vegetables