Caramel Apple Slices
- 1 green apple
- Walden Farms Caramel Sauce
- Walden Farms Chocolate Dip
- Wash and slice apple to desired thickness.
- Over a plate, drizzle Walden Farms Caramel Sauce onto apples until sufficiently covered.
- Place caramel-coated apples into freezer, and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- After the caramel has been hardened, drizzle Walden Farms Chocolate Dip on top of apples, if desired.
- Chill apples until chocolate has hardened and enjoy!
Serving size dependent on individual calorie allotment or diet plan