Baked Lobster with Spicy Lemon Sauce
- 3.5oz sliced lobster tail
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of sweet paprika
- pinch of lemon zest
- 1 tsp fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small saucepan, combine water and lemon juice with spices and bring to a boil.
- Reduce liquid and deglaze occasionally.
- Lay out slices of lobster in small baking dish.
- Pour lemon sauce over lobster, add paprika, salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Bake lobster slices at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes, or until lobster is fully cooked.
- Add a little extra water if needed, so lobster doesn’t burn.
- Serve hot and topped with sauce. Garnish with lemon slices and sprinkle with lemon zest and parsley.