- 8 spears of asparagus
- 1/2 cup steamed broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp Walden Farms Mayo
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp diced red onion
- 2 tsp dry cilantro
- Chop the asparagus into 1-inch pieces and steam for approximately 5 minutes.
- Transfer the asparagus to the bowl of a food processor and puree until smooth along with the steamed broccoli florets.
- Combine the asparagus-broccoli purée with the Walden Farms Mayo, lime juice, garlic, cumin, salt, red onion and cilantro a large bowl & gently stir to combine.
- Chill in refrigerator until completely cooled & enjoy! If desired, add jalapeño peppers to make spicy.