Apple Caramel Tart
- 2 apples (honey crispor golden delicious)
- 1 Tbsp Walden Farms® Caramel Sauce
- 1 tsp Swerve® Sugar Substitute
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp water, as needed
- 1 egg white
- 1 RM Thick & Creamy Vanilla Protein Shake
- 2 tsp Swerve® Sugar Substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Swerve® Sugar Substitute
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix the dry ingredients for the crust in a bowl.
Slowly add the egg white and vanilla extract to create a “dough-like” ball. If needed, add water, about 1 Tbsp at a time. Spray a ramekin dish with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
Roll out the dough and line 4 ramekin dishes (bottom and sides). Set aside.
Peel and chop apples into bite-sized pieces. Add the apples to a pan with a splash of water and the other filling ingredients. Heat on low to medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Fill the crust with the filling mixture. Fold the edges of the dough over slightly to hold. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool and drizzle with caramel sauce.