- 1 bunch of kale, stemmed, washed, and patted dry( about 3 cups)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray
Optional seasonings: everything bagel seasoning, smoked paprika, crushed red pepper flakes, or garlic powder.
- Tear kale leaves into large chip-sized pieces. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Spray with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray and drizzle with lemon juice. Toss to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper, then add any optional seasonings. Toss to combine.
- In an air-fryer basket, arrange kale in a single layer.
- Cook at 350°F until edges start to brown, 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer kale to a sheet pan and let cool in a single layer. Kale will continue to crisp as it cools.
Cooking Tip: The more delicate the kale variety, the quicker it will cook in the air fryer.
Recipe Yields: 8 oz. of protein | 2 cups of vegetables