- 8 oz. chicken breasts, cut into1/2-inch wide strips (1/2 pound)
- 1 large red or yellow bell pepper, cut into strips (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into strips (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the air fryer to 370°F.
- Put the chicken strips in a bowl and spray with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray. Add bell pepper, onion, chili powder, lime juice, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken fajitas in the air fryer and cook for 10-13 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through. The fajitas are done when the chicken hits 165°F at its thickest point.
- Remove the fajitas from the air fryer, and enjoy!