At Red Mountain Weight Loss®, we offer many appetite suppressants — like Phentermist™ — to help accelerate your success while on one of our weight loss programs. Our exclusive blends are only available by prescription and can help you overcome food-related obstacles that may get in the way of weight loss. These products could benefit your weight loss journey in many ways:
- Ease the transition into healthy living. A common roadblock many patients face during their journey of change and growth is developing healthier habits. Appetite suppressants make it easier for patients to transition into a healthier way of living by reducing the desire to consume unhealthy, tempting foods.
- Make food less desirable. Most of us eat even when we aren’t hungry because the food looks good. Or we don’t stop when we are full because it still tastes good and is enjoyable. However, appetite suppressants take this feeling of food desire away.
- Make portion control easier. Decreased hunger makes it easier for patients to avoid excessive snacking or overeating. This allows for better portion control, eventually becoming normal for the body and brain.
- Help end unhealthy habits. Patients who take appetite suppressants experience a decreased tendency to binge eat or indulge in cravings. They can avoid eating at unnecessary times or under unnecessary circumstances, such as emotional eating or late-night snacking.
Phentermist Is Back & Better Than Ever
We’re excited to announce Phentermist is back in stock with a new and improved formula. Phentermist is the only hunger suppressant spray on the market that offers instant relief for those on-the-go moments when faced with temptations. Additional benefits include:
- Preservative-free, dye-free, and gluten-free
- Convenient and easy to use
- Can be used anytime, regardless of an empty stomach
- May be used more than once a day
- Improved spray, less nozzle clogging
Additionally, the new Phentermist formula has an enhanced shelf life of 180 days. This is ideal for patients who just need occasional improved control or for those who use it for maintenance on days when they are more tempted by food cravings.
Phentermist is available by prescription only. Make an appointment to meet with our Medical Provider to learn how it can help aid in your weight loss goals.