- 2 zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1 Tbsp red pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp white onion, diced
- ½ Tbsp garlic, chopped finely
- Herbs of choice, chopped finely
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Chop zucchini and organize nicely on a sheet pan. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F or until roasted as desired
- Meanwhile, chop up red pepper, onion, garlic & herbs and sauté together in a pan with a little zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove from heat and place in a bowl. Toss in lemon juice and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- After zucchini slices have sufficiently cooled, top with a small spoonful of the vegetable & herb mixture. Enjoy!