- 32 oz lean ground turkey
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp liquid aminos
- 2 egg whites
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook chopped onion & celery for about 10 minutes or until tender. Chop & add garlic near the end of the cooking process, then transfer to a bowl when done.
- In the bowl, combine ground turkey, liquid aminos, egg whites salt & pepper.
- Place meat mixture into a 13″ by 9″ metal making pan, shaping meat mixture into a 9″ by 5″ loaf. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- When done, remove from the oven and let stand for about 10 minutes before removing from pan to set juices.
- To serves, transfer cooled loaf to a platter and cut into portion-appropriate slices.