Tomato Picante Dressing
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- apple cider vinegar, to taste
- Put tomato and garlic into food processor and puree.
- Add mustard, lemon juice, cumin, chili powder, cayenne, salt, and tomato sauce. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a jar and refrigerate. Stir before using.