Tomato-Basil Baked Tilapia
- 1 – tilapia filet (about 3.5 oz)
- 1 tsp fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh oregano leaves, minced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced and chopped
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Rinse tilapia and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place tilapia in baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with basil, oregano, onion powder, and garlic.
- Arrange the chopped tomato evenly over fish and squeeze 1-2 teaspoons of lemon juice over tilapia.
- Bake in oven until fish is fully cooked (about 15-20 minutes). Squeeze remainder of the lemon juice over the fish.