Teriyaki Cauliflower Bites
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- ½ cup Liquid Aminos
- ¼ cup Stevia®
- 1 Tbsp ginger puree
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Combine the liquid aminos, Stevia®, ginger, and garlic. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450F and spray a baking sheet lightly with a little zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets and place onto the baking sheet. Lightly spray a little more zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray atop of the cauliflower. Season with salt & pepper.
- Bake the cauliflower for 20-25 minutes. Pour the sauce from Step 1 atop the cauliflower bites, mix around to coat, and then return to the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Flip, then bake for 5 more minutes or until roasted to taste. Remove from oven, allow to cool & enjoy!