Sweet Lemon Chicken
- 3.5oz thinly sliced chicken
- 1/2 lemon, with rind
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 cup water
- dash of cayenne pepper
- salt, to taste
- Stevia, to taste (optional)
- Slice up lemon in to quarters and add to water.
- In a small saucepan, boil lemon quarters until pulp comes out of the rind.
- Add broth, chicken, Bragg’s, and spices and simmer on low heat until chicken is cooked and sauce is reduced by half.
- Deglaze periodically with water if necessary.
- Garnish with fresh lemon slices, lemon zest, or mint.