Strawberry Jell-O® Slushie
- 1 pack of Strawberry Sugar-Free Jell-O®
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup of Strawberry Zevia® or zero-calorie soda of choice
- Combine boiling water and Jello-O® mix until powder is completely dissolved.
- Mix in lemon juice and soda, stirring thoroughly.
- Pour into a baking dish and freeze for 3-5 hours, or until hard.
- When done, remove from freezer and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Scoop into a glass using a spoon or ice cream scooper, adding a little more soda to the cup to help soften mixture. Serve & enjoy!