Steak Stir Fry
- 4oz steak
- 1 & 1/4 cup broccoli
- 1/4 cup onions
- Walden Farms Thick & Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Grill steak until cooked to your liking. Cut steak into thinly sliced strips.
- In a medium pan, spray a small amount of zero calorie cooking spray and sautée cut up broccoli and sliced onions.
- Once vegetables are fully cooked, lower the stove top temperature. Combine slices of steak with vegetables and add the Walden Farms BBQ sauce.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.