Spicy Shrimp Taco Lettuce Wraps
- 1 lb. of medium shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. chili powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- Juice from one lime
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- Zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray
- Grab a medium bowl and whisk together lime juice, cumin, chili powder, garlic, and salt.
- Mix in shrimp until it is covered. Coat a skillet in zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray.
- Throw mixture onto skillet on high heat for 2-3 minutes per side or until shrimp is cooked thoroughly. Place two romaine lettuce leaves on top of each other.
- Put 4-5 shrimp pieces on the lettuce and top with salsa, if desired!
Makes about 4 servings.