Spiced Tomato Dressing
- 2 medium chopped tomatoes
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- apple cider vinegar (to taste)
- Mix tomatoes and garlic in blender or food processor.
- Combine mustard powder, lemon juice, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt and into tomato/garlic mix.
- Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate in closed container. Stir before using.
Serving size dependent on individual calorie allotment.