Spaghetti Squash Hashbrowns
- 2 cups cooked & shredded spaghetti squash (about ½ small cooked squash)
- Zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Spray a pan with a little zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray and let heat up.
- Meanwhile, press the water out of the squash with paper towels.
- Form little patties (2 tablespoons or so) by pressing the squash firmly between your palms.
- Place the patties gently on the warmed skillet and let cook for 5-7 minutes per side, or until nicely browned.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain, then serve warm. Season with salt & pepper if desired.